IVLZ - The way forward
The successful operational and technical cooperation between the IVLZ's four partner organizations is a long-term project aimed at optimizing traffic management within the Stuttgart metro region.
Plans for further development:
- Expansion of data acquisition to include the traffic situation at the Neue Messe trade fair centre.
- Increasing the number of measurement points on the city''s roads.
- Additional CCTV cameras for more detailed traffic situation monitoring.
- More information boards for traffic regulation.
Mobility management in cooperation with the region:
- Linking the local public transport network beyond the city boundaries with outlying communities by providing assured transport connections and a dynamic passenger information service.
- Development of a joint traffic strategy with the State of Baden-Württemberg.
Integrated Traffic Management Center Stuttgart